Home > Investor Relations > Investor Services > Notices on Replacement of Share Certificates

If a shareholder lost any share certificate, he/she should report to the Company's share registrar, Computershare Hong Kong Investor Services Limited ("Computershare"), and apply for replacement of lost share certificate as soon as possible.

Pursuant to the Companies Ordinance, the Notice of Intention to Issue New Share Certificate and the Notice of Cancellation of Original Share Certificate and Issue of New Certificate must be published on the Company's website. These notices, prepared by Computershare, are set out below:

Notices on Replacement of Share Certificates under the Companies Ordinance (Chapter 622)